Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One Year!

ONE YEAR......
 
I am really dying now.  
This week went by really quickly. We traveled to Guayaquil for a 2 day tri-mission nursing training with the mission Guayaquil South and North. I got to meet the new mission president's wife from the north. She served a mission in Mexico and her husband in Santiago, Chile. Dad I think y'all might have served at the same time. His last name is Riggins and I believe he is from Idaho. She said he was serving when they split the mission into the north and south. It was a fun training and neat to meet nurses from the other missions.
As for Portoviejo.... I am as happy and content as I think I could be. I feel like it is my Ecadorian home. Still working with Juan and his addiction and now his wife is participating in the lessons and starting to read the Book of Mormon. We have some other good investigadors that we are excited about.

Love,
H. Lyman

 
Here is a photo of the entire mission in celebration of the mission's one year anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment